NORMANDY PANCAKES WITH GRILLED PINEAPPLE
For The Pancakes
- 250 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 80 g flour
- a pinch of salt
- 30 g sunflower oil
For The Caramel
- 150 g sugar
For The Garnish
- 4 slices of pineapple without core
- unsalted pistachios
- Mix all the ingredients for the pancakes, except the flour.
- Add the flour whilst stirring.
- Fry the pineapple on the plate until golden brown.
- Bake the pancakes.
- Spread ¼ of the sugar on the baking sheet, about the size of a crepe.
- Place the crepe on the sugar (which is now caramel) and remove it from the baking tray with a palette knife.
- Place the pineapple on the crepes and sprinkle some pistachios over the whole.
- Your pancakes with a crispy topping are ready to eat.