ORGANIC SALMON ON CEDAR WOOD WITH ROASTED LEMON AND LEMON THYME
- 1 salmon side with skin
- 2 lemons
- ½ bunch of lemon thyme and rosemary
- sea salt
- ground pepper
- cedar wood (soaked in water)
- Make sure Quoco is warm.
- Soak the cedar wood in lukewarm water for 15 minutes.
- Check whether the salmon side is boneless.
- Place the cedar wood on the Quoco and place the salmon skin side on the wood.
- Go wild with the salt and pepper and put the herbs on the salmon.
- Cut the lemons in half and place them cut side down on the plate until they start to colour.
- Sprinkle the salmon regularly with lemon.
- Check after half an hour with your Quoco palette knife. If the structure of the fish is loosened, the salmon is cooked.
- Enjoy your meal!