RISOTTO WITH PORCINI MUSHROOMS, FERMENTED GARLIC AND PARSLEY
- 500 g caramel rice
- 3 finely chopped shallots
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 litres mushroom stock
- 1 glass white wine
- 6 pieces porcini mushrooms, cut into thick slices
- ¼ tbsp fermented garlic
- 2 tnsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tbsp grated pecorino
- 1 tbsp cilinary rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp aceto balsamic vinegar
- Bring the stock almost to a boil
- Place the other pan on the Quoco for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the oil and add the shallots.
- Fry this until translucent and add the rice.
- Fry the rice for a while and deglaze with white wine.
- Add half of the stock and wait for it to be absorbed.
- Keep adding stock little by little until the rice is al dente and smooth.
- Season the risotto with garlic, aceto, pecorino, rapeseed oil and salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the mushrooms with olive oil, fry them briefly on both sides on the Quoco and sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- Spoon the risotto onto the plates and garnishwith the mushrooms and chopped parsley.